FROM THE DRIVEWAY TO THE DIRT. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS WITH THIS RUGGED AND LIGHTWEIGHT BMX BIKE.
With its dialled in geometry, high-tensile steel frame and tough components, GFR is designed to help young BMX riders as they progress. From those first bursts of speed to more advanced skills and tricks, it s with them all the way.
Durable, fun bike for entry-level BMX riders
20-inch wheels and high-tensile steel frame
Available in F/W (Freewheel) or C/B (Coaster Brake) options
Available with 20-inch wheels, GFR features a sturdy high-tensile steel frame and fork.
Sturdy high-tensile steel frame and fork
Available in F/W (freewheel) or C/B (Coaster Brake) options
Seatstay V-Brake for confident stopping power
Frame: High-tensile steel
Fork: Chromoly Steerer, high-tensile legs
Stem: Giant top-load alloy
Seat Post: Steel
Brakes: Fr: Alloy V-brake Rr: Coaster
Brake Lever: Tektro, Alloy
Crankset: Steel 1-piece, 33T
Bottom Bracket: Loose ball
Hubs: Coaster, nutted, 36H
Spokes: Steel, 14g
Tyres: Kenda, Fr: 20x2.125”, Rr: 20x1.95”
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.