SPARK HER SENSE OF ADVENTURE. ADORE IS BUILT TO IGNITE A LOVE FOR CYCLING AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
A lightweight aluminium frame with a low stand-over
height, 20-inch wheels, coaster brake and fun colours
makes Adore the perfect riding companion for the driveway
and beyond. A rear coaster brake and hand brake provide
easy stopping power and the integrated chainguard and
fenders will protect her from the rain puddles.
Available with 20-inch wheels, Adore features a lightweight aluminium frame with a low standover height,
an easy to use coaster brake and fun colours.
Lightweight ALUXX aluminium frameset
Single-speed design for simple, fun riding
Rear coaster brake and front hand-brake for easy stopping-power
Integrated chainguard and fenders for clean, safe riding adventures
- Lightweight, fun bike for the more-experienced young female rider
- 20-inch wheels for pre-teen/teen riders who are looking for a comfortable, smaller cruiser
- Colourful graphics and comfortable frame design make Adore a great choice for girls
Frame: ALUXX-grade aluminium
Fork: High-tensile steel
Handlebar: Steel, low rise, 25.4mm
Stem: Alloy quill
Seat Post: Steel, 27.2mm
Saddle: Giant kids
Brakes: Fr: Alloy V-brake Rr: Coaster
Brake Levers: Alloy Jr
Chain: KMC C410
Crankset: High-tensile steel, 1-piece, 36T
Bottom Bracket: Loose ball
Rims: Alloy, 20"
Hubs: Coaster, nutted, 36H
Spokes: Steel, 14g
Tyres: Kenda Street, 20 x 2.1”
Extras: Kickstand, mudguards
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.