Giant Anthem Advanced SX 27.5 2016
XC SPEED WITH ADDED CONFIDENCE AND CONTROL. FLY UP STEEP CLIMBS, BOMB DOWN TECHNICAL TRAILS.
Built around an agile, superlight Advanced-grade
composite frame with a stiff and sturdy aluminium rear
triangle, this off-road dream machine does double duty.
It's a fast XC racer with added confidence and control for
those rough and rowdy moments on the trail.
A combination of its active 100mm Maestro rear
suspension and a plush 120mm of front suspension gives
it supreme descending capabilities that add to its climbing
prowess. The 27.5-specific frame features Giant's
OverDrive steerer tube for razor-sharp handling, plus a
PowerCore bottom bracket for maximum pedalling
stiffness and power transfer.
At the core of this race-bred rocketship is a 27.5-specific, Advanced Composite Technology
frameset the lightest composite full suspension bike Giant has ever produced. Painstakingly handmade
and using the latest lightweight Maestro co-pivot design, the Anthem Advanced 27.5 frameset pushes composite full suspension technology to new limits of weight, strength and performance.
Maestro suspension for superior efficiency, activity and control
Integrated PowerCore bottom bracket for superior lower frame stiffness
Optimised 27.5 geometry for steady handling without compromise
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Giant
- Category: 27.5" Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
- Gender: Mens
- ID: 102732904
- Blurring the line between XC and trail with longer travel fork, dropper post and optimised 27.5 geometry for technical riding
- High-end composite frame with race-proven Maestro suspension design
- More stable handling for versatile performance trail riding/racing
Frame: Advanced grade composite main frame, ALUXX SL rear triangle, Maestro 4”/100mm travel
Fork: RockShox Revelation RL, w/QR15 OverDrive steerer, 120mm travel
Shock: RockShox Monarch RT Debonair
Handlebar: Giant Contact SL TR, low rise, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Contact SL, 8 degree
Seat Post: Giant Contact SL Switch Remote, 30.9mm
Saddle: Giant Contact, Forward
Shifters: SRAM X01 trigger, 11sp
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01
Brakes: SRAM Guide RS hydraulic, Fr: 170mm, Rr: 160mm
Brake Levers: SRAM Guide RS hydraulic
Cassette: SRAM XG 1180, 10-42T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11 SL DLC
Crankset: SRAM X01, 32T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP press fit
Wheelset: Giant PTRX-1C 27.5 Composite WheelSystem, 28H
Tyres: Schwalbe Fr: Nobby Nic EVO SnakeSkin, Rr: Racing Ralph EVO SnakeSkin, 27.5x2.25”
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.