A PROVEN XC SLAYER WITH A TRICK UP ITS SLEEVE. FAST UP THE CLIMBS, EVEN FASTER ON AGGRESSIVE,
What do you get when you combine the XC speed of the
Anthem platform with the added handling and stability of
27.5-inch wheels and longer travel front suspension? You
get the Anthem 27.5 SX. Featuring a lightweight ALUXX SL
full-suspension alloy frame with 120mm of travel up front
and 100mm of Maestro Suspension in the rear, it's a great
choice for technical XC racecourses or remote singletrack
adventures. The frame also features Giant's proven 27.5
geometry for razor-sharp handling, plus a PowerCore
bottom bracket for maximum pedalling stiffness and power
At the core of this race-bred rocketship is a 27.5-specific ALUXX SL frameset the lightest alloy full
suspension bike Giant has ever produced. Radically hydroformed and using the latest lightweight Maestro co-pivot design, the Anthem 27.5 frameset pushes aluminium full suspension technology to new limits of
weight, strength and performance.
Maestro suspension for superior efficiency, activity and control
Integrated PowerCore bottom bracket for superior lower frame stiffness
Optimised 27.5 geometry for steady handling without compromise
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Giant
- Category: 27.5" Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
- Gender: Mens
- ID: 102732918
- Blurring the line between XC and trail with longer travel fork, dropper post, and optimised 27.5 geometry for technical riding
- High-end aluminium with race-proven Maestro suspension design
- More stable handling for versatile performance trail riding/racing
Frame: ALUXX SL grade aluminium, Maestro 4"/100mm
Fork: RockShox Revelation RL, w/QR15 OverDrive steerer, 120mm travel
Shock: RockShox Monarch RT Debonair
Handlebar: Giant Contact SL TR, low rise, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Contact SL, 8 degree
Seat Post: Giant Contact SL Switch Remote, 30.9mm
Saddle: Giant Contact, Forward
Shifters: SRAM X1, 11sp
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X1
Brakes: SRAM Guide RS hydraulic, Fr: 170mm, Rr: 160mm
Brake Levers: SRAM Guide RS hydraulic
Cassette: SRAM XG1180, 10-42T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11
Crankset: SRAM X1 1000, 32T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP press fit
Rims: Giant PXC-2, double wall
Hubs: Giant Tracker sport disc cassette, Fr: 28H, Rr: 32H
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14-15g
Tyres: Schwalbe Fr: Nobby Nic EVO SnakeSkin, Rr: Racing Ralph EVO SnakeSkin, 27.5x2.25"
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.