STAY SMOOTH WHEN THINGS GETS ROUGH. ROCKS, ROOTS, RUTS WHATEVER COMES YOUR WAY, YOU'RE
READY WITH REIGN 27.5.
Featuring 160mm of smooth and active Maestro
Suspension travel, an ALUXX SL aluminium frameset, and
cutting-edge 27.5 wheel technology, Reign 27.5 shines
brightest when the trail gets rowdy. It's strong enough to
tame aggressive terrain and efficient enough to conquer
climbs with ease. Stable geometry, a tapered OverDrive
steerer tube design and air or oil shock-compatible shock
mounts make Reign 27.5 the choice for aggressive trail
riding and enduro racing.
At the core of this aggressive trail bike lies an ALUXX SL frameset redesigned from the ground-up to
take advantage of 27.5-inch wheel technology. The Reign 27.5 frameset pushes aluminium full
suspension bike technology to new limits of weight, strength and performance, taking advantage of this
superior wheel size.
Active and efficient Maestro suspension design optimised for 27.5-inch wheel performance
Stable 65-degree headtube/seattube geometry, lower centre of gravity and longer wheelbase for
outstanding aggressive trail riding characteristics
Air or coil-shock compliant frame design
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Giant
- Category: 27.5" Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
- Gender: Mens
- ID: 102733454
- Lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame with 6.3 inches/160mm of Maestro travel, versatile trail/enduro bike
- Part trail bike, part gravity rig, Reign 27.5 can handle just about any terrain
- More aggressive than Trance 27.5, more pinpoint agile than Glory 27.5, a true ride everywhere series
Frame: ALUXX SL grade aluminium, Maestro 6.3”/160mm travel, ISCG 05
Fork: RockShox Pike RCT3, w/QR15 OverDrive steerer, 160mm travel
Shock: RockShox Monarch Plus RC3 Debonair
Handlebar: Giant Contact SL DH riser, 31.8mm
Stem: Truvativ Holzfeller, 0 degree
Seat Post: RockShox Reverb Stealth, 30.9mm
Saddle: Giant Contact SL, Neutral
Shifters: SRAM X1 trigger, 11sp
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X1
Brakes: SRAM Guide RS hydraulic, Fr: 200mm, Rr: 180mm
Brake Levers: SRAM Guide RS hydraulic
Cassette: SRAM XG-1180, 10-42T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11SL DLC
Crankset: SRAM X1 1000, 32T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP press fit
Wheelset: DT Swiss M 1700 Spline 27.5 wheelset 28H
Tyres: Schwalbe Fr: Magic Mary EVO SnakeSkin, Rr: Hans Dampf EVO SnakeSkin, 27.5x2.35”
Extras: MRP AMG chain guide
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.