ENDURO, ALL-MOUNTAIN, BLACK DIAMOND DESCENTS. BIG CLIMBS AND BURLY DESCENTS, THAT'S WHAT THIS
BIKE IS MADE FOR.
Built for and tested by Giant Factory Off-Road Team
enduro pros on the world's most demanding courses, this
all-mountain trail slayer mates a lightweight, stiff and sharphandling
Advanced Composite frameset with 160mm of
smooth Maestro Suspension. The frame was engineered
specifically for its 27.5 wheels, giving you confidence,
control and speed on the roughest trails. It's strong enough to handle aggressive terrain and efficient enough to float up climbs. Stable geometry, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design and air or oil shock-compatible shock mounts make Reign Advanced 27.5 the king of enduro.
At the core of this aggressive trail riding machine is an Advanced Composite frameset, redesigned from
the ground-up to optimise 27.5-inch wheel technology. The Reign Advanced 27.5 frameset pushes trail
performance to the max with its minimal weight, stable 27.5-specific geometry, and impressive
performance in the roughest trail conditions.
OverDrive headtube for maximum front end stiffness
Stable 65-degree headtube/seattube geometry for outstanding aggressive trail riding characteristics
Air or coil-shock compliant frame design
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Giant
- Category: 27.5" Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
- Gender: Mens
- ID: 102733439
- Giant Advanced Composite Technology, 6.3-inch travel/160mm trail/enduro bike
- Part trail bike, part lightweight gravity rig, Reign Advanced 27.5 can handle just about any terrain
- More aggressive than Trance 27.5, more pinpoint agile than Glory 27.5 Reign Advanced 27.5 is a true ride everywhere series
Frame: Advanced grade composite main frame ALUXX SL swingarm, Maestro 6.3”/160mm travel, ISCG 05
Fork: RockShox Pike RC Dual position , w/QR15 OverDrive steerer, 130/160mm travel
Shock: RockShox Monarch Plus RC3 Debonair
Handlebar: Giant Contact SL DH riser, 31.8mm
Stem: Truvativ Holzfeller, 0 degree
Seat Post: Giant Contact SL Switch Remote, 30.9mm
Saddle: Giant Contact SL, Neutral
Shifters: Shimano XT, 11sp
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT Shadow+
Brakes: Shimano XT hydraulic, Fr: 203mm, Rr: 180mm
Brake Levers: Shimano XT hydraulic
Cassette: Shimano XT, 11-42T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11
Crankset: Shimano XT, 32T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano press fit
Wheelset: DT Swiss M 1700 Spline 27.5 wheelset 28H
Tyres: Schwalbe Fr: Magic Mary EVO SnakeSkin, Rr: Hans Dampf EVO SnakeSkin, 27.5x2.35”
Extras: MRP AMG chain guide
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.