Liv Intrigue SX 2016
ROCKS, ROOTS, FEARSOME TERRAIN. THE SMOOTH AND STABLE INTRIGUE SX GIVES YOU THE UPPER HAND
ON TECHNICAL TRAILS.
Built with the most aggressive female trail riders in mind, the
Intrigue SX was created specifically for women who like to
push the envelope on challenging terrain. It has the proven
geometry of the Intrigue with added travel up front to help
you conquer features and reach your full trail riding potential.
The lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame is designed
around 27.5 wheels with women's-specific geometry. With
140mm of plush Maestro Suspension in the rear matched with
an adjustable 140-160mm fork, you have more control to take
on rugged terrain. Additional features include the tapered
OverDrive steerer tube and a 15mm front thru-axle for precise
steering, plus special cable routing for a dropper seatpost-so
you can attack anything the trail throws at you without
The Intrigue SX features hydroformed ALUXX SL Aluminium Technology, specifically designed to fit the 5-
inch/140mm Maestro Suspension platform, 27.5 wheel size, and Liv's women's specifications. Combined with
internal cable routing and integrated downtube, chainstay protection and performance technology features such
as OverDrive and PowerCore, the Intrigue SX offers premium all-mountain fit and performance.
OverDrive headtube for maximum front end stiffness
140/160mm of adjustable front travel for added versatility over Intrigue
142/135mm convertible dropout design
Optimised women's-specific 27.5 geometry for ideal handling and fit
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Liv
- Category: 27.5" Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
- Gender: Womens
- ID: 102733825
- 140mm rear and 140-160mm of adjustable front travel make the Intrigue SX the most capable trail/enduro bike in the Liv range
- Lightweight, detail-enhanced ALUXX SL frame
- Optimised fit and handling for technical trail riding
Frame: ALUXX SL grade aluminium, Maestro 5.5”/140mm travel, ISCG 05
Fork: RockShox Pike RCT3, w/QR15 OverDrive steerer, 140mm/160mm travel
Shock: RockShox Monarch Plus RC3 Debonair
Handlebar: Giant Contact SL DH, low rise, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Contact SL AM, 8 degree
Seat Post: Giant Contact SL Switch Remote, 30.9mm
Saddle: Liv Contact SL, Forward
Shifters: SRAM X1, 11sp
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X1
Brakes: SRAM Guide RS hydraulic, Fr: 170mm, Rr: 160mm
Brake Levers: SRAM Guide RS hydraulic
Cassette: SRAM XG1180, 10-42T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11
Crankset: SRAM X1 1000, 30T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP press fit
Rims: Giant PAM-2 27.5, double wall
Hubs: Giant Tracker sport disc cassette, 32H
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14-15g
Tyres: Schwalbe Fr: Hans Dampf EVO SnakeSkin, Rr: Rock Razor EVO SnakeSkin, 27.5x2.35”, folding TL ready
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.