Some of our most challenging tasks lie in reinventing our classics. Products that have been with BBB for so long that they have become a bit of a staple for some product ranges or even our whole company. When we redesigned the WindGun we started focusing on our smallest desires for improvement. The handle now has a locking mechanism on the shaft. This puts more stability in the system allowing you to put more elbow steam into your pumping. That same handle also locks at a slightly off-kilter angle that better fits het natural position of your hands. We have narrowed down the clear part of the pressure gauge to better focus on reading the tire pressure. The lever that locks the WindGun on your valve has a more positive engagement now, to ensure you that it’s properly locked onto the valve. The Presta/Dunlop side of the pumphead has been improved for better connection with Dunlop valves. Rather than a printed icon that could wear out over time, an icon has been molded into the lever reminding you of the locking direction. See how obsessive we can get over these details? All to improve this next generation WindGun. Guaranteed to last you a lifetime!
- Lightweight 6063 T6 aluminum barrel.
- In-line air pressure gauge displays both bar and psi.
- Inflates to 8 bar / 115 psi.
- Aluminum shaft provides fast high-volume pumping.
- Dualhead pumphead with thumblock lever.
- T-type handle.
- Valve cover helps to keep your valves clean.
- Fits Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves.
- Length: 295 mm.
- Weight: 157 grams.
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.