WORLD CUP PEDIGREE, CUTTING-EDGE INNOVATION. FOR FIERCE CX BATTLES IN THE DIRT, MUD OR SNOW, THIS
IS YOUR WINNING MOVE.
World Cup champion Lars van der Haar demands the best.
Every little advantage counts when you’re gunning for the
holeshot in the most challenging cyclocross conditions.
TCX Advanced Pro features a superlight sub-1050-gram
Advanced-grade composite frame that’s handcrafted with
race-proven geometry and asymmetrical chainstays for
optimal power transfer. The innovative D-Fuse SL
composite seatpost adds compliance without adding
weight. The OverDrive2 steerer tube system delivers
pinpoint steering performance. Other innovations include
disc brakes, and a 15mm front / 142x12mm rear thru-axle
design to deliver superior control.
An Advanced-grade composite frame forms the heart of this light, stiff and compliant cross bike. Laid-up by hand, every TCX Advanced Pro adds bump-smoothing comfort to aggressive racing performance.
Whether you’re sprinting out of the corners or descending a mud-soaked hillside, the TCX Advanced Pro is designed for one goal: to get you to the finish line first. Each frame features:
OverDrive2 steerer tube and full Advanced-grade composite fork for additional steering stiffness and control
MegaDrive downtube to tie together the massive headtube and bottom bracket
PowerCore bottom bracket for outstanding pedalling stiffness
Asymmetrical chainstays increase both compliance and stiffness
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Giant
- Category: Cyclocross Bikes
- Gender: Mens
- ID: 102732229
- Light and stiff Advanced-grade composite frame and fork with OverDrive2 steerer tube system, disc brakes, 15mm front / 142x12mm rear thru-axle and proprietary D-Fuse SL seatpost
- Capable of performing well in a wide variety of conditions from thick mud to dry, fast cyclocross courses
- Optimised geometry increases stability and stand-over height
Frame: Advanced grade composite
Fork: Advanced grade composite, full composite OverDrive2 steerer
Handlebar: Giant Contact SL, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Contact SL, 8 degree
Seat Post: Giant Composite D-Fuse SL
Saddle: Fi’zi:k Antares w/K:ium rail
Shifters: Shimano RS-785 Di2, 11sp
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
Brakes: Shimano RS-785 hydraulic disc, 140mm
Brake Levers: Shimano RS-785 hydraulic
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11SL
Crankset: Rotor 3D30, 40T
Bottom Bracket: Rotor press fit
Wheelset: Giant PCXR-1 WheelSystem, 28H
Tyres: Maxxis Mud Wrestler, 700x33c
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.