Giant Method 01 2015
HIT THE STREETS OR SHRED SOME DIRT. WHATEVER STYLE YOU CALL YOUR OWN, METHOD HELPS YOU FLAUNT IT.
Featuring a lightweight, tapered chromoly frame and fork, Method was created to meet
the needs of advanced BMX riders. Its geometry is aggressive yet versatile, so whatever
you like to ride, you can own it with Method.
Available with 20-inch wheels, Method features Giant’s highest-quality 4130 chromoly
frame and fork
• Highest quality chromoly frame and fork
• Spanish bottom bracket
• Removable rotor tabs
• Highest-performance Giant BMX bike
• Light and durable 4130 chromoly frame and fork
• Built for trails, parks or street
Size: 20” Wheel (20.5” top tube)
Frame: Tapered Chromoly main frame w/CNC machined headtube,
low-profile U-brake mounts, removable rotor tabs
Fork: Chromoly steerer, tapered hi-tensile legs
Handlebar: Chromoly 8” rise
Stem: Giant front load alloy
Seat Post/Saddle: Giant 2-piece ultralight
Brakes: Fr: Tektro Caliper Rr: Tektro U-brake
Brake Levers: Tektro alloy
Cassette: 9T, 1-piece driver
Chain: KMC Z510
Crankset: 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly, 175mm, Alloy 25T
Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed
Rims: Alienation PBR Alloy
Hubs: Fr: Alloy 14mm axle Rr: Alloy loose ball 14mm axle cassette 36H
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
Tyres: Giant Sole-O 20 x 2.1”
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.