Giant Method 02 2015
HIT THE STREETS OR SHRED SOME DIRT. WHATEVER STYLE YOU CALL YOUR OWN, METHOD HELPS YOU FLAUNT IT.
Size: 20” Wheel (20” top tube)
Frame: Tapered high-tensile steel, w/low-profile U-brake mounts,
Mid-BB, and removable rotor tabs
Fork: Chromoly steerer, tapered hi-tensile legs
Handlebar: Steel 8” rise
Stem: Giant front load alloy
Seat Post/Saddle: Giant 2-piece ultralight
Brakes: Fr: Tektro Caliper Rr: Tektro U-brake
Brake Levers: Tektro alloy
Cassette: 9T, 1-piece driver
Chain: KMC Z410
Crankset: 3-piece tubular chromoly, 175mm, steel 25T
Bottom Bracket: Retainer ball
Hubs: Fr: Alloy 14mm axle Rr: Alloy loose ball 14mm axle cassette 36H
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
Tyres: Giant Sole-O 20 x 2.1”
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.