The Blue Twist has the same resistance unit as the Blue Matic, but does not have a handlebar resistance lever. You manually set the resistance, selecting one of the seven positions using a switch on the brake. The maximum resistance is 700 Watt. The Blue Twist is suitable as an entrance model.
The magnetic brake has a simpler braking system and is therefore ideal for straightforward training sessions such as warming up before a race and endurance training. The road is simulated using different positions that you adjust yourself.
The Blue Matic’s magnetic brake consists of two discs with 8 permanent-magnets each. With the 10 position handlebar resistance lever you can change the position of the magnets in the brake unit in relation to each other. While training the resistance increases when you cycle faster and/or in a heavier mode. The maximum resistance is 700 Watt.
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.