Prepare yourself in a professional manner and get your body in top condition with the Booster, the top model of the Tacx cycletrainers. Even at low speed the powerful magnetic brake generates high resistance; the maximum resistance is 1050 Watt. This makes the Booster highly suitable for simulating climbs and for interval training with short, intense sprints. The handlebar resistance lever allows you to set the level of resistance by selecting one of ten different positions. The brake is easy to assemble so you can get started straight away. The professionals with whom Tacx cooperates use the Booster for warming up for time-trials and other important stages. ‘‘The Booster gives me the same feeling like I have on the road”, says multiple time-trial world champion Tony Martin.
The magnetic brake has a simpler braking system and is therefore ideal for straightforward training sessions such as warming up before a race and endurance training. The road is simulated using different positions that you adjust yourself.
Thanks to its advanced magnetic brake the Booster generates very high powers at low speeds. The integrated braking system consists of two discs with 8 permanent-magnets each and a 2 kg flywheel. It can reach a maximum resistance of no less than 1050 Watt. The Booster is easy to assemble and also safe, because the brake has been built in to prevent the rider from contact with the hot flywheel.
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.