The Bushido is an interactive Smart trainer with wireless motor brake. It’s wirelessmotor brake, with a maximum resistance of 1400 Watts, ensures smooth pedalling, even during steep climbs. The Bushido powers itself and is therefore completely wireless, it doesn’t even need a power cable. Instead of training with a handlebar computer you can connect the trainer to the Tacx apps quickly and easily.
Just like the other Smart trainers, the Bushido uses ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart to communicate with the connected device for convenient training sessions. Performance data can be viewed on several devices simultaneously, including your smartphone, bike computer and sports watch.
When the Bushido Smart isn’t connected to a smartphone, tablet or computer, it behaves as a fluid trainer. This means the trainer behaves progressively: when your speed increases, the resistance increases as well. So it is possible to use this trainer in a “stand-alone” status. Since the Bushido is not hooked up to the power net, you can use this trainer anytime and anywhere. Even when you don’t have your smartphone with you.
The motor brake is the most advanced resistance unit that provides the most realistic cycling experience. The resistance is dynamically controlled, it is constantly calculated and adjusted in order to simulate natural road resistance.
When calculating the brake resistance all physical formulas a cyclist encounters on the road are applied to reach a true situation. Air and rolling resistance, gradient percentage, weight, air pressure, wind speed, temperature, altitude, inertia and brake properties are all taken into account and calculated hundreds of times per second to achieve a realistic feel.
Tacx trainers feature a dynamic control of the braking force. Other trainers use a flywheel to pass the dead centre, Tacx trainers constantly adjust the resistance to simulate the most natural handling. Thanks to the dynamic braking system virtual climbs become real challenges.
The motor brake is equipped with LED lights that move to the rhythm of your cadence. The red lights light up when the power output is high. When the power output is low, the green lights are more visible.
The Bushido works without a cadence sensor. The cadence is derived from the variation in force on the pedals and recorded by highly accurate electronic sensors.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Tacx
- Category: Indoor Magnetic Bike Trainers
- ID: 102835707
- Software: Tacx apps & Third party apps. PC software via upgrade.
- Operation: Automatic
- Resistance unit: Wireless motor
- Realistic slope: 15% (With a total weight of 75 kg)
- Max brake power (10 sec.): 1400 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.): 750 Watt
- Suitable for all bikes, if necessary with axle skewers or nuts Wheeldiameter 26"- 29" and 700c; 29" with trainer tyre
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.