Spirited rides with the group, taking the long way home on the daily commute, or enjoying that charity ride in blissful comfort, the Synapse Alloy is built for enjoying the miles, at whichever pace you choose.
The ideal first road bike for someone looking for comfort, performance, versatility and value in equal measure.
1. SAVE PLUS ALLOY MICRO-SUSPENSION
By flattening and butting the chain stays and triaxially forming the seat stays, we create a rear stand assembly that allows significant deflection vertically to absorb road shock and vibration, while staying extremely rigid laterally for power transfer and confident cornering.
2. ENDURANCE GEOMETRY
Compared with our Elite race geometry, the Synapse geometry features a taller head tube (2-2.5 cm taller), gently sloping top tube, slightly relaxed head angle and longer wheelbase. This combination provides a more upright riding position and a lively, yet stable feel. It’s confidence inspiring and relaxing but avoids the sluggish feel and awkward handling of many “comfort” road bikes.
3. OPTIMIZED 6061 ALLOY CONSTRUCTION
Cannondale’s legendary double-pass smooth welds join optimally shaped taper-butted tubes for a great combination of svelte light weight, stiffness and durability.
4. CARBON BALED FORK
Carbon fork blades with integrated SAVE features provide additional comfort and sharp handling.
5. BB30 SYSTEM
Cannondale invented BB30 15 years ago to take crank and frame performance to the next level and it has become THE industry standard for stiffness and light weight. Found on both the 105 and Tiagra equipped models.
6. RACK AND FENDER MOUNTS
Subtle, understated rack and fender mounts add versatility.
7. DISC BRAKES
Several models feature the great stopping power and wet weather control of disc brakes.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Cannondale
- Category: Road Bikes
- Gender: Mens
- ID: 102860747
- Equipped with disc brakes on several models for great stopping and control.
- Uncannily smooth, thanks to its refined SAVE PLUS micro-suspension.
- Versatile for commuting and wet weather training with rack mounts and extra clearance for fenders. (The "Adventure" model comes ready to roll with custom painted matching fenders.)
Colour: Tree Frog w/ Primer Grey and Burnt Orange, Matte - ADV
Frame: Synapse Alloy Disc, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE PLUS, BB30
Fork: Synapse SAVE Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/8"
Handlebar: Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, Compact
Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg
Seat Post: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (48-51) 350mm (54-61)
Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo w/ Crmo Rails
Shifters: SRAM Rival 22 HRD
Front Derailleur: SRAM Rival 22, 31.8 clamp
Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival 22 WiFli
Brakes: SRAM Rival HRD hydraulic disc, 160/140mm
Brake Levers: SRAM Rival HRD
Cassette: SRAM PG-1170, 11-32, 11-speed
Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
Crankset: FSA Gossamer, BB30, 50/34
Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30
Rims: Maddux RD 2.0 Disc, 28-hole
Hubs: Formula CX20 front, CX 22 rear
Spokes: Stainless Steel, 15g
Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano folding, 700x25c
Extras: Custom front/rear fenders painted to match
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.