LIGHT AND LIVELY ROAD PERFORMANCE WITH AN ADDED BOOST OF COMPLIANCE AND CONTROL. SMOOTH,
FAST AND FUN TO RIDE.
Built on a frame made with lightweight ALUXX SL
aluminium and proven Defy endurance geometry, the Defy
Disc is a versatile choice for everyday road rides or long
weekend adventures. Now featuring disc-brake technology
for added control, plus the D-Fuse seatpost to smooth out
the ride, it's a well-mannered machine even on less-than perfect
roads. Its combination of the OverDrive tapered
steerer tube and PowerCore bottom bracket ensures
precise handling and maximum pedalling efficiency, helping
you stay at the head of the pack.
A lightweight ALUXX SL-grade aluminium frame is engineered with endurance geometry and design
elements for big days in the saddle. This all-new frame is built to optimise disc-brake technology, already proven on the Defy Advanced SL and Advanced series.
Disc-brake technology for superior control in all conditions
OverDrive steerer tube system for steering stiffness and control
PowerCore bottom bracket for pedalling efficiency
D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibrations for long-distance compliance
Taller headtube, shorter toptube for confident handling and endurance positioning
Longer wheelbase for additional comfort and control
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Giant
- Category: Road Bikes
- Gender: Mens
- ID: 102732176
- Constructed entirely in-house at Giant’s own aluminium manufacturing facility, for quality control that is second to none
- Disc-brake technology for improved braking control and rider confidence in variable weather and road conditions
- Upright endurance positioning provides comfort for long rides
- Outstanding value for a popular segment (endurance road)
Frame: ALUXX SL grade aluminium
Fork: Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
Handlebar: Giant Connect, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Sport, 6 degree
Seat Post: Giant Composite D-Fuse
Saddle: Giant Defy saddle
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 20sp
Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
Brakes: Tektro Spyre Disc, 160mm
Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
Cassette: Shimano HG-500, 12-32T, 10sp
Chain: KMC X10
Crankset: Shimano Tiagra, 34-50T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano integrated
Rims: Giant SR-2 Disc, double wall
Hubs: Giant alloy disc, 28H
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
Tyres: Giant S-R4, 700x25c
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.