NO GIMMICKS, JUST SUPERIOR ENGINEERING FOR COMPLIANCE AND CONTROL. RIDE FASTER, RIDE FURTHER ON
ALL TYPES OF ROADS.
Engineered for real-world performance, even on rough
roads and the longest days. The Advanced-grade
composite frame features endurance geometry with the
perfect blend of light weight, stiffness and road-smoothing
compliance. The OverDrive2 steerer tube and full
composite fork work together to boost front-end stiffness
and precision. New disc brake technology and the
vibration-damping D-Fuse seatpost enhance control and
comfort. The PowerCore bottom bracket turns every pedal
stroke into positive forward motion, helping you stay strong
all the way to the finish.
A disc-brake-specific, Advanced-grade composite frame forms the heart of this high performance beauty. Laid-up by hand, every Defy Advanced Pro adds road smoothing comfort without compromising weight or responsiveness. Whether you’re sprinting for the finish line or launching a long solo break, Defy Advanced Pro is engineered to help you hammer out longer distances with greater ease.
Each frameset features:
OverDrive2 steerer tube system for additional steering stiffness and control
Advanced-grade full composite fork for superior lightweight compliance
MegaDrive downtube to tie together the massive headtube and bottom bracket
D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibrations for long-distance compliance
Disc-brake technology for confidence, control in all conditions
PowerCore bottom bracket for maximum pedalling efficiency
RideSense integrated wireless data transmitter
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Giant
- Category: Road Bikes
- Gender: Mens
- ID: 102730897
- Constructed entirely in-house at Giant’s own composite manufacturing facility, for quality control that is second to none
- Custom-tuned composite lay-up designed specifically for endurance riding
- Advanced-grade full composite fork with OverDrive2 steerer tube system for supreme steering stiffness and control
- Outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratios (both steering and pedalling)
- Disc-brake technology for added control, all-weather performance
- D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibration, fatigue
Frame: Advanced grade composite
Fork: Advanced grade composite, full composite OverDrive2 steerer
Handlebar: Giant Contact SL, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Contact SL, 8 degree
Seat Post: Giant Composite D-Fuse SL
Saddle: Giant Contact SL, Neutral
Shifters: Shimano RS-685, 22sp
Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
Brakes: Shimano RS-785 hydraulic disc, 140mm
Brake Levers: Shimano RS-686 hydraulic
Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11SL
Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace, 34-50T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano press fit
Wheelset: Giant SLR1 Disc Composite WheelSystem, Fr: 20H, Rr: 24H
Tyres: Giant P-SLR1, front & rear specific, 700x25c
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.