Giant Propel Advanced 1 2016
GET UP TO SPEED AND SLICE THROUGH THE WIND. WHETHER YOU'RE SPRINTING TO WIN OR RIDING SOLO, GIVE
YOURSELF THE AERO EDGE.
Best-in-class aerodynamics plus sharp yet stable handling
on the road. You get it all with Propel Advanced.
Engineered with AeroSystem Shaping Technology and
Advanced-grade composite, this race-ready rocketship
delivers lightweight performance and a stiff chassis for
sprinting. The Vector seatpost offers wide-ranging
adjustability with minimal drag. An OverDrive steerer tube
and PowerCore bottom bracket help improve its sharp
handling and pedalling efficiency the perfect combo when
you're at the front of the pack.
Stiff enough to transfer power to the pedals, forgiving enough to keep you comfortable during long
training efforts. A class-leading aerodynamic road frame module based on extensive wind tunnel
testing-that's Propel Advanced.
Lightweight Advanced-grade composite frameset
Aerodynamic shaping throughout including headtube, downtube, seatstays, fork and seattube
Aerodynamic composite seatpost for maximum aero-advantage
Internal cable routing and aero brake system-no detail overlooked
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Giant
- Category: Road Bikes
- Gender: Mens
- ID: 102729438
- Braking Type: Rim Brakes
- Material: Carbon
- Groupset: Shimano Ultegra
- Best-in-class aerodynamics
- No compromises. Blends the ride-quality of the TCR line with the aerodynamic performance of the Trinity series of time trial bikes
- Proprietary brake system has trailing edges that increase aerodynamics over traditional calliper brakes as well as the integrated brake sets of competitors
Frame: Advanced grade composite
Fork: Advanced grade composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer
Handlebar: Giant Contact, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Connect, 8 degree
Seat Post: Giant Vector composite
Saddle: Giant Road saddle
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, 22sp
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Brakes: Giant SpeedControl
Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11
Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 36-52T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano press fit
Wheelset: Giant PA-2, double wall
Hubs: Giant alloy sealed cassette Fr: 16H, Rr: 24H
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14-15g
Tyres: Giant P-SL1, front & rear specific, 700x23c
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.