RACE-WINNING EFFICIENCY. IMPROVED RIDE QUALITY. AGILE GEOMETRY. NEW AND UPDATED, THE TOTAL RACE
BIKE FOR ROAD.
For all-round road racers, a perfect balance of stiffness,
light weight and smooth compliance is the key to success.
With its reengineered Advanced-grade composite frameset,
the all-new TCR Advanced meets every demand.
The frame is lighter, but it still retains its pedal-stomping
stiffness. The OverDrive steerer system and MegaDrive
downtube are engineered for precise handling. The new
Variant seatpost improves ride quality so you stay fresh
until the finish on those big days in the saddle.
Handcrafted in Giant’s own factory using proprietary Advanced-grade composite material and construction techniques, the all-new TCR Advanced is designed to be the do-it-all race bike. Whether, climbing, descending or sprinting TCR Advanced is engineered to be the first one to the finish line.
Advanced-grade composite/hybrid fork for precise handling
OverDrive steerer tube system for excellent handling and control
Compact Road Design for lighter overall weight and greater stiffness
PowerCore bottom bracket for maximum pedalling efficiency
MegaDrive downtube to tie together the massive headtube and bottom bracket
Variant seatpost design for refined balance of ride-quality and efficiency
Compatible with RideSense integrated wireless data transmitter
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Giant
- Category: Road Bikes
- Gender: Mens
- ID: 102730826
- Highest stiffness-to-weight ratio of any road bike in its class
- Constructed entirely in-house at Giant’s own composite manufacturing facility for quality control and attention to detail that is second to none
- Variant seatpost for increased compliance and improved ride quality over MY15 TCR Advanced
- Legendary TCR race geometry
- Advanced-grade composite hybrid fork with OverDrive steerer tube system for race-ready, precision handling
Frame: Advanced grade composite
Fork: Advanced grade composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer
Handlebar: Giant Contact, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Connect, 8 degree
Seat Post: Giant Variant composite
Saddle: Giant Men’s Performance
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, 22sp
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Brakes: Shimano Ultegra, dual pivot
Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11
Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 34-50T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano press fit
Rims: Giant PR-2, double wall
Hubs: Giant alloy, Fr: 24H, Rr: 28H
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14/15g
Tyres: Giant P-SL1 front & rear specific, 700x23c
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.