Liv Avail Advanced SL 2016
BRING THE BLISS BACK TO ROAD RIDING WITH THE LIGHTWEIGHT AVAIL ADVANCED SL. PRO PERFORMANCE
FOR FASTER, LONGER ROAD RIDES.
The superlight Avail Advanced SL is handcrafted with premier
composite technology using a women's specific lay-up.
Responsive and forgiving, it's designed to optimise a woman's
riding style and provide pedalling efficiency, razor-sharp
handling and added compliance. Hydraulic disc brake
technology offers braking confidence and control in variable
conditions, and the integrated D-Fuse seatpost reduces road
vibration and fatigue. Other features include the OverDrive2
steerer tube for precision steering and a PowerCore bottom
bracket that transfers power directly from each pedal stroke to
The Avail Advanced SL blends road-smoothing compliance with lightweight climbing and accelerating
capabilities. It's engineered and built specifically for women who want to ride longer distances with greater ease.
The Advanced SL grade composite frame was engineered for disc brake use, and the new integrated D-Fuse
seatpost reduces road vibration and fatigue. Each frameset features:
Advanced SL grade composite with special carbon lay-up that's tuned for female riders
D-Fuse integrated seatpost for road-smoothing comfort
Disc-brake technology for supreme all-weather control
OverDrive2 steerer tube design for front-end stiffness and steering precision
Advanced SL grade full composite fork for superior lightweight and compliance
PowerCore bottom bracket for pedalling stiffness and efficiency
RideSense integrated wireless data transmitter
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Liv
- Category: Road Bikes
- Gender: Womens
- ID: 102733624
- Braking Type: Disc Brakes
- Material: Carbon
- Groupset: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Custom composite engineering and lay-up
- tuned for female riders
- Overdrive2 steerer tube system with Advanced SL grade full composite fork
- Endurance geometry for comfort
- efficiency on long rides
- Outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio for efficient climbing and sprinting
- Disc brake technology for supreme control
- all-weather performance
- D-Fuse integrated seatpost reduces road vibration and fatigue
Frame: Advanced SL grade composite, integrated D-Fuse seatpost
Fork: Advanced SL grade composite, full composite OverDrive2 steerer
Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR composite, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Contact SLR composite, 8 degree
Seat Post: D-Fuse ISP
Saddle: Liv Contact SLR, Forward
Shifters: Shimano RS-785 Di2, 22sp
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
Brakes: Shimano RS-785 hydraulic disc, 140mm
Brake Levers: Shimano RS-785, hydraulic
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11 SL
Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 34-50T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano press fit
Wheelset: Giant SLR 0 Disc Composite WheelSystem, Fr: 20H, Rr: 24H
Tyres: Giant P-SLR1, front & rear specific, 700x25c
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.