FLY THROUGH CITY STREETS, UP A MOUNTAIN, DOWN A RUGGED DIRT PATH. ALL ON ONE RIDE, ALL ON ONE
QUICK AND CAPABLE MACHINE.
With its superlight ALUXX SLR grade aluminium frame and
a lightweight yet smooth-handling composite fork, this quick and efficient go-anywhere bike is ready for adventure. Built around fast and stable 700c wheels and flat-bar positioning, ToughRoad SLR boasts a number of frame features to serve its rugged yet sporty nature. The D-Fuse seatpost smooths out choppy roads or trails. The disc brake technology gives you all-weather control. And the geometry offers a stable, comfortable, flat-bar position for confident handling in variable conditions and terrain.
A lightweight ALUXX SLR-grade aluminium frame is engineered with quick and stable X-Road geometry
plus design elements that give it a smooth, comfortable ride in a variety of terrain and conditions.
This all-new frame is built to optimise disc-brake technology, perfect for changing terrain and weather
D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibrations for long-distance compliance
X-Defender frame protector system
OverDrive steerer tube system for steering stiffness and control
Frame can fit tyres up to 700 x 50c for confidence-inspiring performance over varied terrain
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Giant
- Category: Touring Bikes
- Gender: Mens
- ID: 102732286
- Offers adventure-minded riders an all-new, sleek and modern bike that blends on-road efficiency with off-road fun and capabilities
- Constructed entirely in-house at Giant’s own manufacturing facility with top of the line ALUXX SLR aluminium technology for quality and performance that is second to none
- D-Fuse seatpost for a smooth and compliant ride
- Disc-brake technology for improved control and rider confidence in variable terrain and adverse weather
Frame: ALUXX SLR grade aluminium
Fork: Advanced grade composite, with alloy OverDrive steerer
Handlebar: Giant Connect low rise, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Connect, 8 Degree
Seat Post: Giant composite D-Fuse
Saddle: Giant Contact, Forward
Shifters: SRAM SL-700, 20sp
Front Derailleur: SRAM GX
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X7
Brakes: Shimano M396 hydraulic, 160mm
Brake Levers: Shimano M395 hydraulic
Cassette: SRAM PG-1020, 11-36T, 10sp
Chain: KMC X10
Crankset: SRAM S1000, 28-42T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM sealed
Rims: Giant SX-2
Hubs: Giant sport disc, 32H
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
Tyres: Maxxis Maxxlite, 29x2.0”
Extras : Front & rear carriers
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.