ACE AN IRONMAN. SHAVE MINUTES OFF YOUR PERSONAL BEST. THIS CUTTING-EDGE AERO TRI BIKE IS ENGINEERED TO MAKE YOU FASTER.
The all-new Trinity Advanced Pro is designed to be the world’s fastest triathlon bike in real-world race conditions. Completely re-engineered using Computational Fluid Dynamics and extensive wind-tunnel testing, it delivers supreme aerodynamic performance in a race-ready package. Handcrafted from premium Advanced-grade composite material featuring AeroSystem Shaping Technology, the frame and AeroDrive fork help you slice through the wind with a fine-tuned, comfortable fit that excels at any distance. And its unique AeroVault System features an integrated front hydration unit, toptube storage box and downtube water bottle that, together, improve the bike’s overall aerodynamic performance.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Giant
- Category: Triathlon & Time Trial Bikes
- Gender: Mens
- ID: 102836809
- Advanced-Grade Composite - High Performance-Grade raw carbon fiber and Giant’s proprietary resin formula is used to produce custom composite material in our own composite factory that is extremely lightweight, stiff and compliant.
- Aerosystem Shaping Technology - Through CFD and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, engineers optimize each tube shape to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
- Aerodrive Tri Advanced-Grade Hybrid Fork - A triathlon-specific 5:1 airfoil fork and integrated stem design offers the ultimate aerodynamic performance and increased steering precision.
- Aerodrive Tri Composite Base Bar - Trinity’s proprietary, triathlon-specific 5:1 airfoil base bar delivers the ultimate in aerodynamic performance and features a reversible design, giving riders 40-millimeters of height adjustment.
- Powercore - A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 92-millimeter-wide bottom-bracket design. Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- Aerovault System - Developed concurrently with the frameset using CFD analysis and wind-tunnel testing, AeroVault delivers a hydration and storage solution that also increases Trinity’s aerodynamic performance.
- Speedcontrol - Giant’s proprietary braking system provides powerful stopping power with an integrated aerodynamic design.
- Refinded Internal Cable Routing - All-new internal cable routing hides derailleur and brake housing from the wind for maximum aerodynamic advantage and improved aesthetics.
Frame: Advanced-grade composite
Fork: Aero Drive Tri, Advanced-grade composite, Hybrid steerer
Handlebar: AeroDrive Tri Composite base bar w/ composite extensions
Stem: AeroDrive Tri alloy
Seatpost: Trinity composite, -20/0/20mm offset
Saddle: Fi’zi:k TriTone w/K:ium rail
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 TT w/ DuraAce Di2 Single Button Bar End
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
Brakes: Giant SpeedControl
Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 TT
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-25T, 11sp
Chain: KMC X11SL
Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 36-52T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano press fit
Rims: Giant P-A2 Aero double wall, Fr: 16H, Rr: 24H
Hubs: Giant alloy sealed cassette
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14-15g
Tires: Giant P-SL 2 front & rear specific, 700x25c
Extras: AeroVault System: Integrated front hydration/toptube storage/downtube water bottle, integrated rear brake fairing
Buy from us because we love bikes and we want you to love your new ride! We offer:
- 12 Months FREE Scheduled Log Book Servicing!
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee - Are you comfortable? We'll make as many necessary adjustments FREE!
- 90 Day Workmanship Guarantee - we know our way around a workshop. That's why we guarantee all repairs;
- Layby?! Absolutely. We'll give you 3 months to pay, after that we will probably start riding it ourselves!
- We offer 12-months interest free terms - conditions apply.
*Any product is either available to buy at or order through the stores listed! Please come in-store and ask about stock availability.