100% Australian Owned & Operated
Free shipping orders over $100* Excludes Bikes
Full Australian Warranty on all Products
“WIN BACK THE VALUE OF YOUR BIKE BICYCLE SUPERSTORE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize and Gifts form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is BSSH PTY LTD, Trading as Bicycle Superstore, Overland Drive, Narre Warren, VIC, 3805 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to residents of Victoria aged 16 years or over. Entrants between the ages of 16 and up to but not including 18 years must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 30/11/2018 and ends at 11:59pm (local time) on 16/12/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- All individuals who purchase any Giant or Liv bicycle from Bicycle Superstore during the “Promotional Period”, will automatically go in to the draw to win a store credit to the value of one of the bikes purchased to the maximum store credit value of $1500 (“Prize”) Individuals are required to register their details at the time of finalising a sale including their full name, telephone number, postcode and a valid email address.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per sale invoice that includes a Giant or Liv Bicycle.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process] or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- All entries received during the Promotional period (regardless of whether or not they Opted-In at the time of entry) will be entered into the draw. The draw will take place at Bicycle Superstore Head Office, Overland Drive, Narre Warren, VIC, 3805 on 30/01/2019 at 11:00am (local time). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to clause 16, the first three valid entries drawn will win a store credit equalling the value of one Giant or Liv bicycle as shown on the sales receipt up to the total value of $1500 (“Prize”) The store credit will be valid for a period of 12 months from the 01/01/19 until the 01/01/20.
- The three prize winners will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information and or original purchase receipt clearly specifying the store or purchase, the price paid for the bicycle and the date that the purchase was during the promotional period.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- If for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Total prize value is up to $1500 per winner in store credit.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in Victoria (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize or Gift.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event the winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.