100% Australian Owned & Operated
Free shipping orders over $100
Full Australian Warranty on all Products
Frequently Asked Questions
- Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be dispatched within two business days.
Bicycle Superstore provides free shipping on orders over $100 AUD, Australia wide via Australia Post. For orders under $100 we charge a flat fee of $15 AUD, Australia wide via Australia Post. Please note some exclusions apply for bulky items as listed on specific product pages.
All orders will be provided with a tracking number once your order is dispatched.
A signature is required upon delivery so please ensure you provide an address where someone is there to sign. If you would like to authorise for your order to be left at your door or in your mailbox please specify in the delivery instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you elect for your parcel to be left at your premises we cannot be responsible if the parcel goes missing.
Deliveries within Australian major cities can arrive within 1-3 business days from the date of dispatch. Some rural areas can take up to 5 business days.
Please note, during sale periods and peak periods, dispatch of orders and in turn delivery time may be delayed. We aim to process all orders in a timely manner, but we ask for your patience in order processing. If there is a longer than expected wait for your delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently do not offer international shipping.
FREE CLICK AND COLLECT FROM STORE
You can now order products on our website and collect them from any Bicycle Superstore Location.
Place your order online and select click and collect as your shipping method. Then select the store you would like to pick up your order from.
We’ll send you an email when your order’s ready to collect.
When you come to collect your order please bring a copy of this email and some form of I.D.
- Returns & Exchanges
Thanks for shopping at www.bicyclesuperstore.com.au
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
For purchases made instore please return them to your point of purchase. Returns or exchanges will only be accepted for purchases made through www.bicyclesuperstore.com.au.
All returned items must be received by Bicycle Superstore within 30 days of the date you received your order.
To be eligible for a return, your items must be in their original packaging and condition, unworm, unused and free of any marks or damage and with all original tags attached.
We do not accept returns on sale or discounted items unless the item is faulty.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
All returns must follow the Bicycle Superstore returns process:
Email email@example.com to receive a Return Authorization Number (RA Number).
· You MUST provide your original sales order number.
· Explain your reason for return & if you require an exchange or a refund.
· If your return is due to a fault images are always helpful too.
· Print out the returns form once you have a confirmation email.
· Place form inside return package.
· Ensure you state on the front of the package whether it is an EXCHANGE or REFUND.
PLEASE NOTE: Allow 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS to receive an RA number.
Returns that have not been authorised will NOT be accepted.
Upon receiving your RA# code please ensure your parcel is back to us within 7 days.
Return your goods to:
BICYCLE SUPERSTORE RETURNS
PO Box 2194
· Return shipping must be prepaid and a traceable method to ensure safe and documented delivery. Bicycle Superstore will not be responsible for missing incoming deliveries.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an order and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Bicycle Superstore collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Users may receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.